- Do you pass on SEO writing jobs because you’re not sure if you’re doing things the right way?
- Are you wondering how to sell SEO writing services and how much you could make?
- Have you searched for an SEO copywriting course that’s not “too technical” and offers live support?
- Are you losing leads and sales because your business’s website copy isn’t optimized, and you don’t have the budget for a professional writer?
- Have you read conflicting information in blog posts and books — and now, you’re more confused than ever?
I know “writing for Google” seems confusing…
Blog posts and books give conflicting how-to advice. Clients give you weird SEO writing guidelines, like “one keyword every 100 words.” Plus, you’re afraid adding all those keyphrases will make your copy sound strange.
Maybe you’ve tried to “write naturally for Google” – but, your content didn’t position (hint: writing naturally doesn’t work!). Or, you’ve looked at keyword research tools, and couldn’t figure out what the numbers meant, or how to use them.
I can help.
In fact, over my 20-year SEO copywriting career, I’ve helped thousands of writers just like you.
I’ve taught freelancers, in-house teams from Fortune 50 companies and business owners how to intelligently optimize content. Forbes even called me the pioneer of SEO copywriting.
I’ve been teaching writers for over 20 years. Want to learn my secrets?